CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marjories Color Challenge #18


Here is what I did for Marjorie's color challenge #18....I never thought I'd get this one done!! This was a true challenge for me.
The color challenge was to use pink carnation, baby pink, kiwi and key lime. I only had baby pink card stock so I made my own background paper using all the ink colors. I used playful flourishes, delight in everything and friendship blessings stamp sets. I also use brads and covered them with stickles.
This is a picture of my niece Paulina...isn't she beautiful!?
I'm glad I played I really like the way this turned out and I LOVE the colors!! see what happens when you play with different colors! Thanks Marjorie!! I look forward to next weeks challenge.
Sorry the picture isn't so good...my camera is ready to die!! I'm taking it in today...I really want a new one...
Have an awesome day!!
Pat

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a beautiful page!!!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Anonymous said...

great page!

belle d. said...

simply the best! this is gorgeous! i love your bella cards too! your blog rocks!
abrazos,
bella
one of your ctmh sisters