CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Father's Day Card



This card is for Julie.... she challenged me to make a Father's Day or Graduation card. So here it is Miss Julie. What do you think?

I'm not really a "masculine" card maker...I like all the pinks, flowers, ribbon, glitter and all the bling bling you can use on girly cards. This card is missing something (to me) everyone that has seen it loves it...hmmm I guess I'll have to start making more "manly" cards.

Anyway, I used ctmh June word puzzle for the ties and the word, the paper pack is Majestic Blue (ctmh) and the inks are crystal blue, desert sand, and outdoor denim.

This is all I've done today...I have the inks out here for Marjorie's CC they are pink carnation, baby pink, key lime and kiwi...let me tell you this is truly a challenge for me!! I like all these colors I just don't know about using them together (although Marjorie's layout is absolutely beautiful using them together) should I do a card or a layout? I will play with these later and hopefully have something posted for this sometime tomorrow.

Have a great afternoon!

Pat

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card, I've been humming and hawing about the June Word puzzle, you have convinced me I need it!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card! You did a great job of mixing everything together....