CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC49 & HSC30

I got my new Bella's yesterday!!!
I couldn't wait to ink them up!!
I have 3 more for halloween...I choose this bella for this
weeks sketch challenge. Don't you love her?
I'm not a fan of halloween...but, these bellas just make
me want to make more & more cards!!
(I need to stop! Everyone I know will be
getting a halloween card this year!)

dp I used is from Pinecone Press (cute huh?)
I used misc. ribbon, brads and stickles.

Now this card I made for HSC30.
This is my first sketch challenge for Hanna.
I love her!!! I think I made a pirate with every
halloween color!!
What do you think?
Purple or...

Orange??

Help me decide which color???
I'm sure I will be back later...I have so many images stamped
and colored I just need to put them together.
My hands are full of stazon!! (it really does stay on!!)
Thanks for stopping by...let me know what you think.
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Love all the cards you have made, the Bella one is my fav, great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

I love all these cards too, great colors!

Marjorie said...

All these are darling!! You've probably already decided but I like the purple better ^_~ They are both super cute though!!