CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hanna Halloween Card

I'm back!!
I got my new Hanna stamp set!!!
I also got my first set of Copics!!! (I love, love, love them) now I want them all!!
I still had my Halloween cards and paper out so I decided to make
a Halloween card using this stamp set.
Tell me what you think...
I may make this my Halloween card for this year...
I'll have to wait and see...I get my new bellas today and I ordered
a couple of the Halloween stamps. Oh I'm so excited (come on UPS)
I will be inking all day!!

Sentiment is from CTMH - say it in style & of course I used
some stickles on her boots & skirt.
as Hanna would say
"Stamp or be Stamped"
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! She totally reminds me of you..it's so cute..great colors too.