CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

San Francisco 2009

Well, this week is almost over!!
I've been a busy little bee...I've made lots of cards and
scrapped lots of pictures (just need to take the pictures and upload them).
Here is a two page layout I did of our recent trip to San Francisco.
We did a bus tour and it took us up to the Golden Gate Bridge.
It was freezing when we went over the water!!!

Here is a close up of the first page.

2nd page closeup....

Ok...So, I kinda cheated...this paper was from a kit I got at
the Expo this past weekend!!! it was perfect!!! (at least I think so)
"It's a Good Life" seemed to fit. I think I do have a good life!!
Anyway, this paper kit was perfect because I don't think I
would have used this combo on my own!!
I love it when I step out of my box!!
Have a great day see you tomorrow.
GO DODGERS!!! (they play today)
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

julie said...

Hey Pat I love this paper, you guys look great but cold,
you are living the "buena vida", good for you!

I am so glad your posting again, makes my days so much happier.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! I love those big brackets!

JLP said...

Awesome layouts!