CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday...

Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.
This is a digital image from PCS.
The sentiment is from CTMH and the paper is from two years ago!!
I have decided at the end of this year any paper I have
not used I will be giving away!! I have so much old paper
I don't think I will ever use it up.

I am so excited to start my Christmas countdown book...
Today is day 1 - I will be hanging out with my friend
Cheryl today so...I should have some fun pictures to
put in my book...I have to remember to take my camera
with me every day for the rest of this month!
Have a Fantastic day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Have lots of fun with your friend!

Anonymous said...

hi Pat this is such a cute and upbeat fun card! TFS with all of us!

savvy teaching tips said...

wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com