CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Another Christmas card...

Here is another cute digital image from PCS.
I will be making at least one Christmas card
a day this week (I hope you don't get tired of them).
I have a few more to make and want to get them
out next week before I go on vacation to visit my
grandmother in Utah.
The paper of course is from my scraps and the sentiment
is from the dollar bin at Michaels.

Have a great day!! I will be very busy working
on my countdown book I will take pictures and
post hopefully tomorrow. I am working
on my Thanksgiving Day pictures too!
BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Your card is adorable. I could never get tired of looking at Christmas cards.

Really need to get my butt in gear & get cranking. Have a blast at your grandmothers. How long will you be gone?

Lourdes Torres said...

Hi Chica! I will not get tired ever of your beautiful Christmas cards, they are such an inspiration. Happy Holidays from Aibonito, Puerto Rico.