CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Utah 2009

Having a great time here visiting my grandmother. Yesterday I was at the airport in Salt Lake City and I saw Heid Swapp!!! She is a tiny little thingm
Today my sister and I will be on the mountain skiing and snowboarding (we are CRAZY it is 19 degrees outside).
I will be going over to Hobby Lobby this afternoon....they have copics!! Whoo-hoo!! I hope to get 50 more colors!! Merry Christmas to me!!
Have a great day and I will post some pictures of the mountain later.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time.

Sparkplug17 said...

I hope you're having a great time. I sent you something...so you'll have something fun when you get home!

arlene said...

Enjoy your time with the family, try not to freeze since your not used to the weather. Have fun skiing too. Can't wait to suee pictures.