CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 4

Happy Tuesday!!
I am back!! I am so happy to be creating again!! I have
missed my ink!!
I have so much to catch up on...one thing I am trying to
stay on top of is the Sparkle's Christmas card challenge.
I think making one or two Christmas cards a week is perfect.
This is this weeks challenge...use this picture for inspiration.
(I just want to eat them!!)

This is my card...I wanted to do something different.
I really love, love, love these colors together.

Here is the inside card (just pull it out)

The paper is really old...I've had it in my stash forever.
I will be crafting all day...I have
three more cards to make before Sunday to be caught up and
I have TONS of scrapping to do!!
Happy Crafting!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is so cute.Love that Bella in blue. Are you on Facebook?

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

JLP said...

This is great! I have this stamp, but I always have used it for birthdays. hmm, this gets me inspired. Thanks!