CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Knit Beanie and Scarf...

Sorry I have not updated my blog in a few days...
I have had a migrane for the past few days (ever since
I came back from my trip to Utah)
I hope to get back to creating...at least till Friday.
I am off to Mammoth on Saturday morning and will
be there for a week so, I don't think I'll get much crafting
done. I will however get lots of knitting and crocheting done!!
Speaking of which my son told me on Sunday he needed a
red beanie and white scarf by tuesday for his choir performance.
(this was all last week before I left for my trip on Wednesday)
WOW!! I got it done!!

I sometimes have trouble balancing my craft time...
scrap, stamp, cards, knit or crochet?? I want more
time in the day to do it ALL!!
Hope you all have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow, you're so crafty! Hope you feel better soon.