CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Mail!!

Happy Monday!!
It's been awhile since I've posted...it was hard to post
on my blackberry while I was away visiting my Grandmother.
I arrived home yesterday (after a 3 hour delay in Las Vegas)
I am sooo glad I missed the rain!!
Anyway, I arrived home to a great surprise!!!
I receive a package from my sweet blogger friend Sparkle.
Look at all these goodies!!
Thank you so much Sparkle you made my day!!
I can't wait to play with all this stuff.

I have so many challenges to catch up on....so, I will
be stamping and inking today in between laundry and
other household chores.
Have a great day and see you all tomorrow!
{{HUGS}}
Thanks again Sparkle for your generosity!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

arlene said...

What an awesome package. Hope you had fun with your grandmother. At least the sights in Vegas probably made the time go my faster.

Have fun crafting.