CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Holly Jolly Christmas 2009 layout

T.G.I.F.
Can you believe the first week of the year
has come and gone already!
So far I am sticking to one of my goals...
I have been scrapping lots of pages I kind of miss
making cards *very sad face*
This is another layout kit I've had for a couple of years...
I'm not sure I really like it ( I loved it when I got it)
but, at least I get my pictures scrapped!!

Here is a close up of page one.
The holly is done using a mask and white spray paint.

page two...

It is a tradition at our house for Santa to come for
a visit and all the kids sit on his lap and tell Santa
what they want for Christmas...then Santa leaves
them all one present each.
This year only three of the girls took pictures...my other niece
didn't want to participate (bah hum bug!!)
I still have to scrap the pictures with the boys.
Hope you have a great weekend.
I will be scrapping and surfing blogs to find a few
card challenges.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pat
Posted by Picasa