CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey at 10 Months

Well, so far so good...
I am getting lots of scrapping done and using lots
of old product!!
I have had this layout kit for about 2 years!! I didn't have
all the pieces so I just kinda did my own thing.
I remember when I bought this I couldn't wait to use it...
I took these pictures of my niece Zoey (isn't she the cutest!)
last weekend and couldn't wait to scrap them!!
She is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!

Here is a close up of page 1.
I stickled around the black scallop...you can't really see it in
this picture.

page 2 close up...I just love the wrinkled nose picture!

Today is my 4 year anniversary...WHOO HOO!!
My Husband and I will be going to our favorite restaurant
for dinner (Flemings Steak House) out at LA Live.
I will be scrapping part of the day
so I have something to post tomorrow.
Have a great day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty layout! I'm trying to use up all my old paper too...

Lori said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are still newlyweds. Have fun tonight. Zoe is beautiful and so is your layout.

arlene said...

Your niece is beautiful. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - Enjoy your special dinner.