CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Cabo 2010

T.G.I.F.
Another week gone by way too fast!!
I have been working on my Cabo 2010 scrapbook...
and I am almost done!!
This year I bought a paper pack from Michaels and used
only the papers and some matching card stock to do this
book and I have to say..."I am loving it"
Here is the first page of my book.

I also used my cricut (a lot) and lots of flowers throughout.
This is a picture of us on the plane on our way to our
favorite vacation spot.
Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
I am going to the Laker game tonight (WHOO HOO)
and I will be going to the Laker Fan Jam on Sunday
I hope I get some great pictures!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet layout. You two are such a cute couple. Have fun at the game.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! Have fun tonight.

City Girl Scrapper said...

LOVE this page... I have been using my Cricut a lot too... Go Lakers !!!