CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hacienda Encantada...

More Cabo layouts...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper pack!!
the colors are perfect!!
This is the view we had from our room...
BEAUTIFUL!!
I wish this was the view from my home!

Here is a picture of both pages...
I used a 3 ring binder photo album and used
the photo protectors from CTMH with the
six 4 x 6 photo inserts (makes it much easier when you
have so many photos) I matted each picture with
matching paper and cropped the picture down.

This was such a Beautiful place!
wish I could be here once a month.
Have a Great Saturday.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous view! :) I wanna go too.

JLP said...

Fabulous page and definitely makes me happy and warm just thinking of sunny adventures. Great idea with the 4 x6 page protector.