CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sports page

I have been on a roll with my scrapping...
(doesn't mean I am any where near being caught up!!)
I am missing making cards...
I will have to get back to making cards today. There
are a few challenges I want to participate in.
I am just loving this Teresa Collins papers!!
They are from her Sports line. I think I purchased
5 sheets from that line and I have made 3 different layouts
and used up every single scrap (don't you love it when you
can use every piece and not have anything left over?)

These pictures are of my son playing Lacrosse last year.
I am trying to get his High School Years scrapped by the
time he graduates next year!! (one of my goals)
Scrapping this way is one way that helps me...I use one
picture as my focal point and then add a few into the
divided page protector. Very fast and easy...I only have
to come up with one page layouts!!

Have a GREAT day!!
I am off to create!!
Thanks for stopping by....
~~~Hugs~~~
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Another great layout as always. See if your were a little more like ma and didn't take that many pictures scrapping them all wouldn't be a problem. LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout! I'm totally scrap-lifting it on Monday.