CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Anything Summer...

I am so happy!!!
(I am doing the snoopy dance)
This week is Sparkle's first challenge with her
new stamps...
This week's challenge is Anything Summer!!
(SCRSC01)
Isn't this the perfect image for a summer card?!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all her new stamps...(hurry go
check them out and buy them up!! they are SUPER cute)
I used up some scraps (I am still trying to get rid of that
scrap bucket...it is never ending!!)

I love these colors!!
Hope you all have a nice day!!
I'm off to play with my new stamps!!
~~~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is darling, Pat! Love the surfboard paper.. Thanks so much for joining in on our first challenge!!

arlene said...

This is adorable. Sparkle is 'forcing' me to finally open a paypal account and soon as I figure it out, I'll get myself the stamps.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love your card and the hang ten!

Crafty Jenn said...

Oliver looks ready for the beach! Can't believe you had this surfboard dp just chillin in your scrap bucket! Too perfect!

Marjorie said...

He's so darling! I love these bright colors with him and that surfboard paper is such a perfect match!

City Girl Scrapper said...

so cute... but all of your cards are cute !!! Cowabunga !!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! I'm always in love with your cards...keep up the awesome work! Love ya!