CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hello...

"Hello"
I made this card using all scraps!!
I have decided to along with using up all my scraps
I should use up all the pre- stamped and swapped
images I have. I even have images I've colored and
have not used (I am bad!!! such a pack rat).
I have two plastic bins FULL of scraps and two
tins full of images that have not even been touched!!

It has been hotter than hot here...(wish I had a pool!!)
I will be doing nothing but sitting in my scrap room ALL
day creating and trying to stay cool!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card soooo much! I wish I had a sewing machine to use because I LOVE the stitching your cards. Love ya!

arlene said...

Super sweet, great coloring job.