CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge #33

Happy Monday!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Here is the inspiration for this weeks challenge.

And here is my card...
Christmas stockings always make me think of
a fireplace with stockings hanging.
That is one of my favorite christmas decorations!!
And it is usually the first thing I decorate during the
holidays and the last one I take down.

Have a creative day!!
See you all tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Alanna said...

How cute is this? I love it. Thanks for playing with Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges this week.

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute! I love all the stockings in front of the fire! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
Peggy

Lori said...

This is so cute. Love all the little stockings.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the stockings, and your coloring. So glad you joined us for another Christmas Card challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

arlene said...

Perfect take on the inspiration. Love the puff on the stockings.

Anonymous said...

The GREAT cards just keep coming from your little card shop P-Cakes! I LOVE this card and might want to borrow that stamp for my Christmas cards this year. Love you!