CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Summertime...

Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!
Here is another card I made using a Sparkle Creations
rubber stamp. Isn't she ADORABLE!!!
This makes me want to be at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
floating down the lazy river!!! (love that place)

The paper is CTMH, the sentiment is CTMH and I used
misc. flowers. I love the purple and hot pink color combo.
Now I have to go play in the Christmas challenge.
Enjoy your day...
See you all tomorrow.
~Pat



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

arlene said...

Adorable-I want to be back in the Bahamas too. Hopefully I can order my stamps this week.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Dang... she's so cute and you did a great job coloring her. I think I will have to get some of these stamps... call soon.. lost all of my phone numbers....:(

Anonymous said...

She's super cute and I think my favorite stamp so far by Sparkle. I can't wait to see what other cards you come up with...love ya!