CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on Tuesday...

Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge.
I can't seem to copy the sketch to my file...
I don't know why I am having so much trouble
with that...I used to be able to do it now when I
save it...I don't know where it goes even if
I rename and put it in a specific folder!!
Any suggestions?? Please help!!!

Anyway, the sketch was a bit challenging for me!
Since I don't really use circles (once I do then I
really like them).
I used CTMH paper and the images are from
the dollar bin at Michael's (I love that spot)
Have a terrific Tuesday!!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! Maybe try saving it as a JPEG, since they usually use a bitmap format if I remember right.

Anonymous said...

Love the stitching around your card! I've got to start doing that...(hint, hint) please show me to do that! As always, AMAZING work!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous! I love how all of your images are "outlined" in that great green border. Bow is super and the whole card is fantastic!