CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge #34

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I didn't get a chance to create this weekend but, I did
have fun!! *smile and a wink*

I got up first thing this morning to make my card.
For this weeks challenge Sparkle wants us to use a
wreath anywhere on our card.
This is what I came up with...I used some scraps
and a couple of buttons.

Of course I had to using my sewing machine...for some
reason I think my cards look better with some kind
of stitching on them.
Hope you have an AWESOME day!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JLP said...

this is adorable! Great card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I love the image!

Anonymous said...

amazing card! i need you to teach me how to stitch tomorrow once i come over!!

arlene said...

Super sweet, love all the stitching. My next purchase will be some sort of a sewing machine.