CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Wishes

Sorry I have been M.I.A.
I have spent the last couple of days hanging out
with my children and devoting more time to my
workouts...I am on a roll!! I have lost 12.5 lbs in the last
4.5 weeks!! I have really kicked my workouts into
gear to shed my last 10 lbs. I am doing Zumba (you gotta try it)
Jazzercise and running (my goal is to do a marathon).

I had this card layout done for a couple of weeks. It was
a bella sketch challenge and I never got around to playing.
When I first saw this image from Sparkle Creations I
knew I wanted to use her for a Christmas card.
Isn't she just perfect!!!

This was a very basic and easy card!! I've had her
stamped and cut out for over a week and couldn't wait
to use her. I should've waited and used her for
the Christmas Challenge but...she was calling my name!!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

This is adorable, I think my stamps are on their way.

Congrats on the progress. If you do a Marathon it should be BOSTON, it's a classic.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Anonymous said...

She's PERFECT for Christmas! I've missed you on here but I'm thankful you're back!