CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Here's to you!

Here is the sketch for this weeks
Sparkle Creations rubber stamps challenge.
I had so many ideas running through my
head with this one!!

Here is what I came up with....
doesn't that drink look yummy!
I promise you it looks much better in person!
I love this paper...it is from DCWV

I am not thrilled with my coloring on this
image!! I couldn't get the look I was going
for (I had it in my head and couldn't put
it on paper!!) I think I colored 5 images before
I settled on this one...
Have a great day!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the bright colours and all the glitter, just FAB!

City Girl Scrapper said...

I think the coloring is great... good job...

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute, love the colors thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the color combo! Can't wait to see it in person...love ya!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Pat! Love the fun colors.. Thanks for playing in our SCRS challenge!

SemSee said...

This is gorgeous! Adore the colours! Thanks for playing! Hugs, Sem x