CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

You Rock!!

Here is another one of my new stamps from
Sparkle Creations...isn't he cute!!
This is Turntable Josh. I made this card for my
nephew...his birthday is tomorrow. I don't normally
make masculine or boy cards but, I love this little
guy!! as soon as I saw him I new I had to have him.
(OK...so, I had to have all her stamps!! I LOVE them!!)
Go check them out @ sparklecreationsrubberstamps.com
you will want them all!!

The paper I used is all from CTMH and of course I am
trying to use up my embellies so I used buttons
I have tons of them and don't really use buttons. I am
forcing myself to step out of my box.
Have a super Saturday!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic card! love your coloring!

arlene said...

This is adorable, this little guy will be perfect for my nephews. I can't wait for my paypal account to be set up so I can get my hands on the stamps too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! It's super cute...I hope your nephew likes this card as much as I do. Love ya!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!