CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Through the years....

My brother-in-law called me and wanted to give
my sister a special gift for their 10th wedding anniversary.
So he asked me to make a scrapbook with pictures of them
since they started dating to current (he has been apart of
our family for 15 years)
I didn't take pictures of the whole book (I wish I would have)
here are a couple that I did take.
(this is not a good photo but you get the idea)

Their favorite song is Alan Jackson's...Remember when
so, I wanted to incorporate that into the scrapbook

I used a paper pack from DCWV so everything coordinated
it actually came out very nice and my sister
LOVED it!! she said it was the best gift he ever
gave her and for me it was a labor of love!!!
I think I ended up doing 18 pages.
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! You did a great job Pat! I'm sure your sister was so surprised and your brother-in-law was happy he asked the craftiest girl on the block to do this special gift. I just wish I could have seen it in person.