CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Another Roxie layout

I used Roxie paper pack from CTMH to finish up
my pictures from our Vegas Bachelorette party...I have
a few more pictures to add on to my last two pages and
then I will be done! and the best part is I used up a
whole pack of paper! I am learning to "consume" not
"collect" my paper packs.
I was having trouble coming up with a title for these pictures...
My son was sitting at the table with me while I was scrapping
with my friend Sylvia...we were thinking of all different titles
when he said "you should call it Counting the ounces...look at
that table of drinks" we laughed and then thought about
it and used it...I added the club name.
I loved it...a very different title. Then again it's VEGAS!
I used some flip flaps (also from CTMH) to add more pictures
I used a 12x8 in the middle and one 4x6 on each page.

I don't know why my letters don't look straight...in real life
they are perfect (I used a ruler to make sure)

close up of the middle flap laying on top of page two.


Middle flap opened...(I was apble to add four extra pictures)



The 4x6 flap opened.

close up of second page.

As you can see we had some FUN girl time. They
had a pole off to the side in the club we were at so...
we all decided to take a turn (come on who whouldn't?)
It was lots of FUN!!! There is a flip on this page too.
We celebrated my new sister in law on this weekend
and it was also my daughter's (23 years old) first time
in Vegas. I am so glad I was there to experience it with her!



Happy Crafting!

~hugs Pat



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

arlene said...

WOW - have I been a bad commenter or what? Love the Vegas layout and I think your title is awesome. Looks like you had a fabulous time. I've only been to Vegas once years ago and would love to get back some time.