CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rehearsal dinner invitations

T.G.I.F.!!
I hope I have a FUN weekend of crafting!!
(that's my plan)
My friend Sophia is getting married next month...
she needed rehearsal dinner invites so, I
volunteered (with great pleasure) to make them.
Her colors are black, white & pink.
This is what I came up with.
I hope she loves it !!

They are very simple...but I think very
classic...the look I was going for.
Have a great day & happy crafting!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just lovely!

City Girl Scrapper said...

love it...

Sophie said...

we LOVE them! you're SO crafty and trust me, these look amazing in person. thanks (again) for making these. love ya

arlene said...

Very nice - simply elegant. If I ever need a special card in quantity I know who to call and place an order. Love the simply stated color combo too.