CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

San Francisco

Happy Monday!!
Well, I didn't get as much crafting time this weekend...
I did finish up a few layouts I started and never completed.
I started this one a couple of months ago...
the paper and buttons are from CTMH. I love this
color combo and these buttons are my favorite.
The stamps are from Heidi Swapp.

Here is a close up of page one...I painted the chipboard
letters (I have tons of paint and never use it!)

page two...
We love love love San Francisco and try to get there
two or three times a year.

I am planning to get a couple of challenges done today
and another two page layout done!!
(that is my goal for today)
Happy crafting!!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

another lovely layout! i'm like you, i just love brown/any kind of blue-ish color together. glad to see you finished this one...looking forward to your post tomorrow!

arlene said...

Another terrific layout and another place on my "Need" to visit list. So jealous that San Fran is so close for you. One of these days I'll get to the West Coast and you can give me a grand tour.

Not to mention scrapbooking lessons. I'm loving how you can incorporate so many pictures on one layout.